The TOEFL test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world, recognised by more than 8,500 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the UK and the United States. Wherever you want to study, the TOEFL test can help you get there.
Level: Upper-Intermediate (CEFR B2) to Advanced (CEFR C1)
TOEFL Preparation course is for you if:
- you want to apply to study at a UK university
- you want the kind of study skills that are used in UK universities
- you would like a qualification that shows your English skills are of a certain standard
About the Course
The TOEFL Preparation course is aimed at getting the TOEFL score you want.
As well as plenty of opportunities to practise for the test, you will be given information and tips to help you, such as:
- How to approach the tasks / questions
- What the examiners are looking for
- What to do (& what not to do!)
- How to prepare for the writing tasks
- How to manage your time in the exam
- Examples of good and bad answers
You will also learn more about the English language during the course so your vocabulary, pronunciation, fluency and grammar will improve as well.
- Address EduTec Training Center, Doha, Qatar
- Provider EduTec Training Center
- Duration 30 hours
- Language English